[AT] EDM

bloomis at charter.net bloomis at charter.net
Tue Dec 10 04:43:13 PST 2019

I did commercial refrigeration for years. One place I serviced a chiller
that cooled the coolant and the Charmilles EDM machines where they were
cutting the molds for hard drive cases. Looked just like a hard drive but it
was only the molds. I see that Charmilles appears to have been acquired by
Georg Fischer, a Swiss industrial conglomerate.
Brad