[AT] repairing machined arts

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 04:35:57 PST 2019

The short answer here is "any metal that can be made into an extremely fine
powder".  Steel and iron present a real challenge as the extremely small
particles want to oxide very quickly.  Not sure how they're getting this
under control (suspect alloys and/or inert gas environments) but 3D folks
are claiming steel capabilities.

SO