[AT] CNG tractor hauling truck

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 1 08:50:44 PST 2019

This key ready vehicle is available in dual CNG and gasoline. All green lights.

 https://www.westport.com/products/automotive/wingpowersystem/cng/f-150

Bradford AT List Member (bloomis at charter.net);  Might also be a problem as cities and towns are moving to ban NG appliances. San Luis Obispo, my county seat tried to pass an ordinance recently doing just that for all new construction. One of the first places to ban smoking indoors, and now a lot of outdoor public places. Guess it’s on in other places as well. I’m glad I’m older. Granted I haven’t tried cooking on induction but I really love my big old Blue Star gas range.

Steve Offiler AT List member Mechanical Engineer (soffiler at gmail.com); With CNG the issue remains the ability to travel and refuel conveniently along the way.