[AT] Antique tractors that are too expensive

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sat Dec 21 08:37:56 PST 2019

I've also seen people bid way too high, they get caught up in the
excitement. I was standing next to a guy who was bidding on an old
tombstone welder. I wanted it too. I think he ended up paying $300 for
it. You could buy a new one for less than that. It's pays to know what
things cost before bidding on them. I was bidding, but dropped out at
$150, because that is all I was willing to pay.

Mike M