[AT] OT Lean

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Mon Dec 2 07:04:21 PST 2019

James,

Generally designed by the company building them.most of them had averaged around 2000 man hours per unit for assembly, paint, startup and testing. Part fabrication was subcontracted. Examples are Frac pumps, cement units, blending units, etc.
I have been part and lead of teams for cost reduction at various times. The biggest impact was generally design changes to reduce part cost, and sometimes make assembly easier.

Dennis

Sent from my iPad