[AT] OT Interior cavity oil

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 05:00:22 PST 2019

How has this group changed in that time?

Bruce Fallon Langley, WA 98260 AT List Member (bfallon at whidbey.com); I remember that trip being followed on here.

Cecil Bearden AT list member, Oklahoma farmer, and Professional Engineer (crbearden at copper.net); I drove a fire truck from New Jersey to OKlahoma about 15 years ago.  It had plugs all over the door frames and cab and fender dead spots where they had pumped a product called Ziebart to prevent rust.  It seems to have worked.  The only rust spot is where my boot heel set on the bare floor board after I had been in and out of the truck and on the pavement.  We were in one of the worst snowstorms in PA in 20 years...