[AT] Farm Jeep was tractor hauling truck

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 1 11:38:38 PST 2019

Why, then, did the Farm Jeep not succeed?

Cecil Bearden AT list member, Oklahoma farmer, and Professional Engineer (crbearden at copper.net); Back when we used to get snow in OK, the county grader got stuck opening up the roadway..   I first  tried to pull it out with the WD Allis.  No good.    I then hooked on to it with the 61 IHC Scout 4wd.  It pulled it out with no problem!!!!!  After that we always had a 4wd vehicle in the fleet....

Ron Cook AT List Member (ron at lakeport-1.com) ;  And the H was not in the mud.