[AT] Agricultural Equipment Diagnostic Technicians

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 31 09:20:45 PDT 2019

Given two candidates with similar skill sets, most employers will choose the one they can get and keep for less money. So, a person with an Associate Degree in Ag Equipment Technology may need to have a higher skill level that a person who has learned from progressive job experience in order to be the preferred candidate.

[Al Jones] <snip> Starting my 23rd year in education.  It seems that a lot of people have a real disdain for four year degrees, a lot of that seems to be political but I won't go down that road.  ,snip>