[AT] Agricultural Equipment Diagnostic Technicians

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 26 06:38:45 PDT 2019

I have a surly 17 year old I could send you. He doesn't print too legibly or write cursive at all. They only taught the R portion of the 3 Rs for 3 years.

[Cecil Bearden] <snip> In my opinion, the schools should bring back Driver education, Home economics, and automotive shop classes for both genders.   Drivers ed and home economics should be required to graduate.  So many young people do not have the basic life skills needed.  So many are given a driver's license and really cannot drive. How many high school graduates are there who can really cook for themselves, sew a button on or even patch a shirt or pair of pants?  Run a sewing machine without having to call 911???  Change a tire without AAA??  It is amazing to me how many young people ( and I mean those in their 30's ) have to call someone for the simplest of tasks.<snip>