[AT] Agricultural Equipment Diagnostic Technicians

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 21:09:56 PDT 2019

I have a BA in Mathematics and I did OK.  At least half the things I worked
with didn't exist when I was in school.  A good 4 year degree helps you be
flexible and be prepared for a lifetime of learning.

The half life of a troubleshooting procedure is maybe 5 years.  If you don't
start using tech school training almost immediately, you'll find the only
part still applicable is lefty loosey, righty tighty.

Jim Becker