[AT] Agricultural Equipment Diagnostic Technicians was OT two university STEM majors to avoid

bradloomis at charter.net bradloomis at charter.net
Sat Aug 24 12:01:52 PDT 2019

That might require some young millennial to get dirty. I know not all are
that way but from what I've seen, those that profess to want to be in
maintenance, most are. Exception are Latinos. And aptitude and ability also
aren't there. Those things can't be taught. Either you can or you can't.
I've witnessed screwdriver, wrench, and shovel skills that would make your
teeth itch.
My brother wound up being a geophysicist after starting as a geologist. 19
years at Mobil, didn't survive the last of three purges in the 90s?
Consulting ever since. Does rather well. Lots of money in oil. Witness the
purchase of our government!
Brad