[AT] Portland

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 17:06:53 PDT 2019

Those are some beautiful cars.

I had a silver, metal AM radio when I was a kid that was a scale replica of
that Duesenberg. What a beautiful car. The spare tires turned the radio on
and off and tuned it. I'd still have it but my little brothers got a hold
of it when I went to college and played with it outside.

(Correction, it was a Lincoln like this
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Solid-State-AM-Radio-Lincoln-1928-Model-L-Convertible-Car-working-cond/362487287837?_trkparms=aid%3D333200%26algo%3DCOMP.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20171012094517%26meid%3D1d0e21a55c7448c5a19151f891671deb%26pid%3D100008%26rk%3D7%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D222998563853%26itm%3D362487287837%26pmt%3D1%26noa%3D0%26pg%3D2047675&_trksid=p2047675.c100008.m2219
 )

Warren