[AT] OT two university STEM majors to avoid

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 23 07:11:26 PDT 2019

Here is one.
https://www.bhc.edu/program/agriculture-mechanics-technology-aas/

I encountered a fiftyish man in a McDonalds wearing a full antique McDonalds uniform. Turned out he had worked for McDonalds right out of High School, went to college, and having graduated with a couple of dud (my assessment, not his) majors, eventually came back to them. He had graduated with BS degrees in Astronomy and Geology.

We had a short conversation about the telescope on top of Mt. Haleakala, Hawaii, which we both knew something about.

An Associate Degree in Tractor Mechanics would be of far more help to people who work on tractors of any age.