[AT] Portland

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Mon Aug 19 08:32:30 PDT 2019

Hey Joe,

The main entrance to the camping area is 24/7 and manned/watched by folks.  If you bring an exhibit there is only a $10 charge for camping.   Not sure how much it is without an exhibit.  Bring a corn sheller or any old farm item for display and save some money.

When you come in the campground entrance you will be staring at a white building. Go left and then take the right immediately past the building.   Follow that road all the way until it starts to curve by a creek. ATIS  camping is right there on the left at that curve.

I don’t know how late is “late”.   But if you make it before 11pm at least some of us will still be up.  We can show you where to park, etc.

Spencer Yost