[AT] Antonio Carraros on Jaxkass Hill was A new one

bradloomis at charter.net bradloomis at charter.net
Sat Aug 17 10:45:41 PDT 2019

My recollections of any discing that was done in the vineyards around the winery were all with a straight, single row disc. I believe that whatever cover crop was planted at the same time. Most of the mowing was replaced with sheep. Now that I with Gallo I’ll see what they do after harvest, rapidly approaching. Definitely different Deeres than what TWE used, 6430s there, here I saw a 5101 en, and a 5093 en. I looked them up and they appear to be identical. I couldn’t find a difference between them at Tractor Data. Same motor, tranny, hydraulics, narrow, years. Just different model numbers. Flat lands, no hills.

Brad