[AT] Did the engine seize up on ATIS?

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 08:52:15 PDT 2019

Farmer,
I saw your original post and have seen several replies.  The only other traffic on the list has been a few about Portland.  Clearly the ATIS emails are going out and being received by multiple people.  If you have not seen any of these messages, you may have an ATIS delivery problem that is specific to you.

I am sending this message straight to you as well as ATIS.  If I just did a conventional reply to ATIS and didn’t reply directly to you, you wouldn’t see this either!  If everything is working, you should eventually see 2 copies of this.

Jim Becker