[AT] A new one

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Aug 7 21:04:19 PDT 2019

On 8/7/2019 9:29 PM, Cecil Bearden wrote:

> I am guessing $150K That is a lot of cows to sell to pay for one like
> that!
> Cecil

That is a lot of tractor for sure and way out of my price range i'm
sure. For my little hobby farm I can only justify the 30+ year old JD
2140. Its only 2 wheel drive and no cab but

I got along just fine cleaning out my cattle shelter with the front end
loader today. Its a four speed, dual range with a shift on the go hi-low
in every gear. So in fact it is a 16

forward, 4 reverse speed transmission. Got some video of it at work
today as well as some hay raking. I'll get it uploaded to youtube
eventually.

Ralph in Sask.

---
https://www.avg.com