[AT] JD & IHC antiques in background?

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 12:07:28 PDT 2019

Devin Nunes?  His district is in the San Joaquin Valley.  I would guess any time he is in his home district, he finds some piece of farm equipment to stand in front of during interviews.  That picture looks pretty clearly like a museum and appears to be the Tulare Antique Farm Equipment Museum.

http://www.vft.org/Museums/TulareAntiqueFarmEquipmentMuseum/TulareAntiqueFarmEquipment.html

Jim Becker