[AT] tire brand

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Mon Apr 22 04:17:40 PDT 2019

Usually you can use any stock tread pattern but there are different classes based on whether the tires are "cut" (sharpened) and whether they are just sharpened by tapering the bars (called top cut) or by also cutting the leading edge of the bar or even cutting a new bar in between. There are also what are called double cut which end up looking like the Firestone Puller 2000 on the web link posted earlier.
Todd MarkleSpring Mills, Pa.