[AT] tire brand

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Apr 21 03:39:40 PDT 2019

That advertisement is very interesting as it shows the Champion Open
Center tire and the Champion Spade Grip at the bottom, but the tractor
in the picture is not wearing either one.  The Champion Open Center in
the lower picture appears to be the 23 degree tire in the early
production,  and it looks to be a multi angle tire as the lugs appear to
curve.   I would guess that the Open center became the 23 deg angle tire
later in their advertising campaign.

Cecil