[AT] tire brand

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Thu Apr 18 10:55:35 PDT 2019

The oldest IH tractors I've seen original factory photos of with Firestone 23 degree tread was the 706, 806 series.
I have never seen any photos of the previous series with them on. So if they were available in the mid to late 50s, they must have been more expensive or not as popular.

Todd MarkleSpring Mills, Pa.