[AT] tire brand

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 10:12:18 PDT 2019

I can't pin down the date but we acquired my 1947 Farmall Cub in the late
1960's and it was wearing a "very weathered" pair of Firestone Field & Road
(23 degree) tires on the back of it. It now wears a pair of turf tires and
has for many many years.
I was thinking that I started seeing the F&R's about the mid to late
1950's. That memory may be a bit slushy.  :-)

.

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 12:06 PM James Peck <jamesgpeck at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I probably saw Firestone ads in Farm Journal or Successful Farming around
> 1960 for the 23o tires.
>

> [Ralph in Sask.] I don't remember ever seeing the 23 degree tractor tires
> until the late sixties. Or maybe I just wasn't paying attention.
>

> [James Peck] The pictured 1957 MH 303 Work Bull has the MHF script on it.

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at gmail.com