[AT] Cuckshutt 550 (Ralph)

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Apr 10 07:56:43 PDT 2019

On 4/10/2019 8:10 AM, Tyler Juranek wrote:
> Hi All,
>   Just wanted to post this here for anyone that might be interested,
> especially for Ralph, since he lives in Canada.
>   This week on Auction Time, there is a Cockshutt 550 gas

Thanks for that link Tyler. Interesting to see a 550 narrow front. But
at that price I can only afford to look. Plus the transportation to
Sask. would likely double the price.

I watched a really nice 540 sell here at auction  about 20 years ago.
Just over the $2000 mark. And I could have driven it home in under 2 hours.

Ralph in Sask.

---
https://www.avg.com