[AT] tire brand

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Sun Apr 7 20:53:43 PDT 2019

Also, ‘tis the season for spring agricultural consignment sales.   So maybe look at these?  There are usually a couple of pallets of good used matched tires at these - occasionally complete with rims.   Been looking myself and the sale I referred to last weekend had my size but condition was “well worn” so I passed.    All the other tires were pretty good so just bad luck in my part.  The sale at Olin this weekend had several sets listed but I couldn’t go.

I find my size on craigslist way more frequently than I would have ever have suspected; but  I suppose you have checked there already.  Condition and price are hit or miss though.

What size are you looking for?

Spencer Yost