[AT] tire brand

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Apr 7 15:20:29 PDT 2019

FYI   I would not use Speedway tiers.  The beads are not the correct
size.  I purchased a pair of 18.4 x 38's for my 2-105 White.  I took off
the original tires.  The Speedway tires slipped on the rim and ruined 5
tubes as $55/ea.  I complained and their answer was that since it was 6
months between my purchase date and the report, they would not warranty
them.   The "Expert's" advice was to wrap the beads with 4 to 5 layers
of duct tape before mounting.     I think their tires are a metric size
and not really 38in at the bead.

Cecil