[AT] tire brand

Rena Glover Goss rlgoss at twc.com
Sun Apr 7 14:56:11 PDT 2019

Have you tried treating them with Tire Black?  It will soften the rubber slightly, and revitalize them.  Almost any brand will do it, and even though the instructions say to hot use it on the tread itself, I found that it works very well to give tires added life.  I always pressure-washed them prior to application so I didn't trap dirt in the cracks of the rubber.

Larry