[AT] Oliver crawler Loaders

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 05:34:00 PDT 2019

http://cletrac.org/media/manuals/Ware%203F%20loader.pdf

This video shows an Oliver crawler that says has Ware loader and backhoe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgoGW9aWuXc

[toma at risingnet.net] I had literature years ago that said Ware Corp made loader attachments for the OC 3-4 and possibly the HG. Oliver Cletrac may have bought Ware in later years.
--
[ James] I do get quite a few publications already.

[ Sherry Schaefer <mailto:sherry at oliverheritage.com ]]I'm not sure where to start with this. We publish an Oliver crawler story in every single magazine. Crawler production started Cleveland, Ohio, (Cleveland Tractor Company aka Cletrac). When the plant closed, production moved to Charles City. Some loaders were built by Oliver, some were built by others. Just depends on what you ordered. Crawlers were produced until 1965. I have no idea who Tyler is.
Sherry Schaefer Oliver Heritage - editor

 [James]  Has Oliver Heritage published any articles discussing the crawler  loader manufacturing location?

 https://oliverheritage.com/

 This says that the OC4 was likely the model spencer saw. Still does  not say where the loader was made.

 [Wikipedia] In 1962 at the new Charles City, Iowa crawler production  line, the last incarnation of the OC-4 was produced. It was a sturdier  industrial model named the Series B. They were powered with the same 3  cylinder Hercules GO-130 and DD-130 engines of the mid-series models. The OC-4 product line was discontinued in 1965
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Farm_Equipment_Company#Crawlers