[AT] Massey Harris Ferguson lettering was tire brand

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 17 06:15:31 PDT 2019

The pictured 1957 MH 303 Work Bull has the MHF script on it.

My neighbor had a 1957 F40 with the full Massey Harris Ferguson lettering on the side.

[james] The April 2019 issue of Massey Harris Ferguson Legacy Quarterly has a yellow MHF 303 Work Bull on the cover.  It has 23o tires. I personally prefer the look of them. I wonder what tires the machine was sold new with.

Subscriber, Massey Harris Ferguson LEGACY Quarterly
1-740-536-7345
www.legacyquarterly.com<http://www.legacyquarterly.com/>

[ James Peck]Firestone claim they introduced the 23o design in 1950.

https://commercial.firestone.com/en-us/agriculture/solutions/traction/23-degree

.