[AT] Deere 420C (Crawler) Drive Clutch Rebuild

John & Jan Paur johnjanpaur2 at directcon.net
Tue Mar 27 19:04:56 PDT 2018

If I remember correctly, it’s been a while, on my MC, which I assume is pretty much the same as a 420C I used a socket with a u joint and extension.  The JD tool is pretty much unavailable and considered by most not very handy to use.  Talk to LaVoy Wilcox, he advertises in Green Magazine and knows those tracklayers well. John