[AT] New stuff

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Tue Mar 27 17:35:22 PDT 2018

Spencer, one comment on the new web forum:   The box for entering text when
composing a new post or replying to an existing post doesn't seem to have a
right-side edge.   As I type, new text and the entire screen keep scrolling
farther and farther to the right, pushing everything on the left side out of
view, instead of "wrapping" the new text down to the next line.   Happens
with both Edge and Firefox browsers.   See attached screen capture.

Is that a glitch, or just part of the system?

Thanks--

Dean Vinson
Saint Paris, Ohio