[AT] New stuff

Brad Loomis bloomis at charter.net
Sun Mar 18 13:31:19 PDT 2018

Looks really nice!! Thanks.

Brad Loomis

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 10:50 AM, Spencer Yost <syost at triad.rr.com <mailto:syost at triad.rr.com> > wrote:

The final changes for the website are virtually complete. I still need to move mailing list archives and some of the other resources like the cub FAQ. Check it out:

https://www.antique-tractor.com

Included with the change was a migration to the new forum software. There's a link on the page to bring you to the new forum. I was able to convert all of the data and all of the user accounts. You can view it as a guest, but if you want to login and try to post something you will need to reset your password. So when you login just simply click on the forgot password link. Your old password will not work.

The ATIS.net <http://ATIS.net>  webpage is still up for the time being, but it will be torn down and simply re-direct to this new site.

Have fun exploring!

Spencer Yost