[AT] Hey, Herb

Alan Riley arr44 at suddenlink.net
Wed Mar 7 12:14:18 PST 2018

Herb -  Win 7 support has not been completely abandoned:

     "Microsoft ended mainstreamsupport for Windows 7 on January 13,
2015, but extendedsupport won't end until January 14, 2020. This applies
as long as you have Service Pack 1 installed.".

I have no idea of what "extended support" amounts to though.

Alan