[AT] Hey, Herb

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 15:00:36 PST 2018

Tyler

I'm not going to post Herb's address (when he sees your message, Tyler, he
is sure to answer you himself) but Spencer is correct- he is in Cumming,
GA. If you can work out a visit to his place you will certainly enjoy it.
He has an impressive collection of Allis Chalmers tractors and a nice farm.
I didn't get to stay long enough, but it was long enough to learn what a
fine fellow Herb is.

Warren