[AT] Fw: Portland Camping

Gene Dotson gdotfly at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 07:58:09 PST 2018

Sorry that didn’t come through. Tried to copy and paste I put on Facebook. Didn’t work.

     Heads up to a mistake about Portland camping in Antique power show guide. Inside front cover in Tri-State’s ad it states that exhibitor camping will be $20.00 per night and is wrong. Exhibitors will only pay a $20.00 maintenance fee for all camping. Non exhibitors will pay the nightly camping fee.

    We have increased the maintenance fee to $20.00 with $10.00 of that going into a dedicated electrical upgrade fund.

      www.avg.com