[AT] cold weather woes

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Fri Jan 19 23:50:56 PST 2018

Ralph you are lucky. Up into the 70's we had all gas tractors and we
also had livestock so they were started almost daily all winter.  We had
no trouble with them starting. It wasn't  until they started messing
with the lead plus the ethonal and all the emissions requirements  that
the trouble started. Even have trouble with small air cooled engines.
Unless they revert back to the old gas, we will continue to have
problems; however that will never happen.
       Greg Hass