[AT] Make repairs or payments

toma at risingnet.net toma at risingnet.net
Tue Jan 30 09:04:06 PST 2018

Occasionally I run into points in a magneto that are of solid material, be it tungston or platinum. I reface these with a dremel tool and have very good success. I try to stay away from plated points if possible.
I suspect they cheapened points back in the 70's after hei came out. They wanted all the old stuff to die off.
--
Sent from myMail for Android Tuesday, 30 January 2018, 08:27AM -08:00 from Gene Dotson  gdotfly at gmail.com :