[AT] Make repairs or payments

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Tue Jan 30 09:08:59 PST 2018

True enough, Gene.  However my burnishing tool is called a platinum file.:-)

Necessary tool when working on my old magnetos. I am sure those are
still platinum contacts.  Radials are not very new and I am not out of
WWII surplus yet.

I actually had to make a point set for the distributor on one of my
Wisconsin engines I use when I could no longer buy a replacement set.
Really was not that hard to do but was time consuming.  It is currently
in line for the solid state change as soon as I have time.  I had to buy
a new distributor as a solid state version was offered back in the late
seventies when this engine was new and that distributor is still
available.  Just expensive.  It is currently powering my log splitter.

Ron Cook, Salix, IA