[AT] Make repairs or payments

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 29 18:26:45 PST 2018

On 1/29/2018 6:33 PM, John Hall wrote:
> Never had the spring to break, but a couple years ago I had one of the
> point contacts to fall off.
>
> John Hall

I remember the 64 Pontiac stalling out on the highway years ago. Just
like it was switched off. Pulled the dist cap and the spring had fallen
off the rotor.

Found a pipe cleaner (remember those?) and used it to wrap around the
spring and rotor. Amazingly it held and we went I don't remember how many

more miles before stopping at a gas station where, naturally, they had a
new rotor for the old 230 six cylinder.  This was in winter time too.

Ralph in Sask.

---
http://www.avg.com