[AT] Make repairs or payments

Scott Williams scott.alan.williams at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 20:09:38 PST 2018

Amazing that it was running along all that time with most of these problems.
On a 1995-or-so John Deere 425 AWS (all wheel steer) I had some little
module went bad, and it would stop running whenever it felt like it.  No
gradual degradation of running condition over decades, just *quit*.

Scott in Snowflake AZ