[AT] 430V update

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 01:55:08 PST 2018

This laundry product is interesting!  Turns out it is simply a dilute
solution of hydrofluoric acid, which is good at dissolving most oxides
without dissolving the base metal.  It dissolves glass and ceramics however
(note Charlie mentions this as well).

https://www.whink.com/cmssites/ws0811www.whink.com/uploads/Documents/Rust%20Stain%20Remover%20SDS.pdf

Hydrofluoric acid is very dangerous stuff at high concentrations and even
at household cleaner concentration you probably still want to heed all the
warnings on the bottle of Whink.

SO