[AT] 430V update

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 25 14:21:53 PST 2018

I apologize for not keeping up with the list lately but I'm having eye
problems.

More about that in a second.  The BEST rust remover I have ever used is a
laundry product
called Wink.  It's made to take rust stains out of clothing but it works
great removing rust from
anything I've ever put it on.  It is an acid but it's mild enough that it
does not burn your hands if
you get it on them.  At least not mine anyway.  It does need to be well
rinsed and if you ever
use it on porcelain, etc.  rinse it just as soon as you see the rust go away
because it will eat the base
material.  That shouldn't be a problem with a carb.  It's relatively cheap.
You'll find it in the
laundry section of most grocery stores..... at least in the S/E.

Back to my eyes.  Don't worry, I'm fine but the surgery on my right eye
slightly reshaped my
eyeball enough that both eyes don't exactly point in the same direction
right now.  It only bothers me
doing close work and reading.  Thus I won't be rebuilding any carbs or
keeping up with my e-mail for
a while and I have to have the same surgery on the other eye probably in
March.  It's not bad surgery.
Just implanting shunts to regulate the IOP in my eyes so I don't go blind
from the Glaucoma I have developed.

Hope the Wink suggestion helps someone.

If someone replies and I don't respond you'll understand why.

Charlie