[AT] 430V update

Gunnells, Brad R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Wed Jan 24 06:43:51 PST 2018

Last few carbs I’ve done I soaked in a plastic bowl filled with Simple Green. It’s also a good cleaning agent and is biodegradable. I also used it as a piston soak when I was rebuilding some 2.4 liter Camry engines in cars I bought with stripped head bolt holes. Those aluminum pistons looked like new when they were done.

Brad