[AT] 430V update

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Jan 23 17:32:06 PST 2018

To Steve:   I think I've heard vinegar is used to. I always was shown and told to use lemon juice though.  I'll look into it.  If acidity is similar I'll try it.

To Ken:  I've never done it with an aluminum castings, but I have had aluminum tags on the carburetors. I've never seen any damage to them so I think you would be safe.

Spencer Yost