[AT] Tractor shop question

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at myfairpoint.net
Tue Jan 23 12:04:36 PST 2018

I have an O-ring set comparable to the ones at Harbor freight.   It came from a flea market table at a car show.   The rings in it are uniformly undersized!

I found that out when I use them to repack the cylinders on a garden tractor loader.  They leaked worse than the old ones I replaced!  I was not a happy camper when I had to pull all four cylinders apart The very next day.  The second set I put in came from a reliable hydraulic vendor
and those are still in service after several years and many hours of operation.

 No more cheap O-rings for me.

Sent from my iPhone