[AT] Tractor shop question

Rena Glover Goss rlgoss at twc.com
Mon Jan 22 14:09:06 PST 2018

Isn't that a stock item available from Harbor Freight?

Larry
---- Mogrits <mogrits at gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought we all had a red plastic box of all sorts of o-rings that we all
called and ordered after Farmer posted about the sale his parts store had
on them? I use mine quite a bit. The only O-ring I've needed that I haven't
found in that kit was the O-ring for a Remington 1100- had to go to gun
shop for that one.

I remember calling and ordering my kit. The clerk said he was having a hard
time understanding why he was suddenly getting calls and orders from all
over the country for that O-ring set.

Warren