[AT] Ralph

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Wed Jan 17 08:46:49 PST 2018

We went out for a short drive to get some lunch. Police today are mainly impeding traffic to prevent stupid drivers from hurting themselves. Part of interstate 69 is closed.  Several overpasses are closed. Over 2/3’s of business are closed.
I have concluded that in the Houston area:
-1 C effects area same as Category 1 hurricane
-2 C effects area same as Category 2 hurricane
-3 C effects area same as Category 3 hurricane
-4 C effects area same as Category 4 hurricane
-5 C effects area same as Category 5 hurricane

(That was yesterday. Today same businesses closed also. Only thing I could do today was pull someone out of a ditch)

Dennis

Sent from my iPad