[AT] Cold snap is back

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Sat Jan 13 15:02:29 PST 2018

Here in Michigans thumb we had ten days of below zero nights. We then
had 3 days of warmer weather with the high temperature in the mid
fiftys. It then dropped 45 degrees in 24 hours and leaves us at 11
degrees now. Not good as before the temperature dropped it rained and
then got cold. Lots of people with frozen car doors and windows ;
including me as my pick-up windows are froze shut even though it was
under the car port ( 30 plus mph winds drove the rain under the carport
getting the pick-up wet before it froze). Not good, but not rare here in
Michigan.
     Greg Hass