[AT] off topic parts chaser out of commission

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Jan 7 05:59:46 PST 2018

We think the driver who hit us was not paying attention!!!   Maybe
texting or on the phone.. We were sitting still to make a left turn.
Both front seats were bent nearly back on the back seat!. Happened Fri
afternoon.  Wife seems to be ok, but my back is still terrible.  Our dog
child was in the back seat and he still has problems with steps.

I know that if my phone rings it will have to ring, or someone else can
answer it.  More people were killed last year due to inattentive drivers
than drunks......

Stay safe, it is a jungle in the city, the drivers are idiots!!
Cecil in OKla