[AT] Cold snap

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Jan 6 20:46:16 PST 2018

I'm splitting my bet.  Putting half on Ralph and half on Mattias.

Do you have to live there? If not, the dark horse in this race might be Dean when he was stationed in Greenland.

Maybe the rule should be an antique tractor has to be within 500 yards of the domicile you suffered through the cold  (-;

Spencer Yost

Spencer Yost