[AT] Cold snap

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 06:42:16 PST 2018

Not quite sure where you're going with that, farmer...

What I'm interpreting from your comment is that a wireless cell phone
charger might have some ability to recharge the coin-cell that is assumed
to be in the key fob.   I'm not sure, but I think no.  Wireless cell phone
chargers work by sending out energy at a particular frequency, that is
absorbed by an onboard charger inside the phone, that then charges the
internal rechargeable battery.  The key fob is missing both the onboard
charger as well as a rechargeable-style battery.

If I misinterpreted your comment, my apologies.

SO